Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hot diggity damn..

Plans are now wrapped up for my sis from Seattle to visit us for five days here, mid Aug., then we'll hop the overnight Amtrak train from Birmingham (we've got a small "roomette" for sleeping) to NY (30 mi. north of NYC) for home to visit with our folks (it will be their 60th, we'll celebrate while there) and our three brother's and their families. So excited! This will be year three that she and I have done this and it works out great. She then flies out of NY after a 10 day visit, and I hang for a few weeks, after which Pete drives up for a week's visit, gathers me up and we drive home together. I'm especially excited to have my sis here (we're so tight anyway) since she's not been to our new home yet, has just seen the outside. So many things to share and new memories to make with her, I can't wait!! Yahoo and hot diggity damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...