Friday, July 23, 2010

Breezing along..

So tickled my new ceiling fan is up and giving off additional cool breezes in my kitchen.."foodie' that I am, I LIVE in the kitchen, and as open as it is, even with AC, it can still get too warm for my liking. My eldest son and his wife gave it as a Mother's Day gift and it's finally installed. We waited till most of house was set up and major unpacking out of the way. It replaced the two very ugly, very bright, shop-like fluorescent lights that I despised (you can see evidence of the unpainted part of ceiling after taking one down on right of pic). Much nicer ambient light. My son put it up himself while my sweetie was at work, a nice surprise for him to come home and find it up and running. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...