Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Birthday Girl

Abby had her 8th B'day party this evening at the mall skating rink..she seemed to have a great time with family and a few friends there to share in the celebration. She had two little friends go home with her to sleep over. She looked like she was having a lot of fun skating and was just speeding around, great on the skates. I even got out there, first time in, oh, 25 yr's or so. Didn't stay out there long as my feet were like being in vices from too narrow skates and being rather shaky after so many years (I used to skate well), but it felt good just doing it again.

So the big question is, how is it these kids are growing so dang FAST! Brody turned 7 a few days ago, as will Jaycie the end of the month and the other three speeding along, too. Jeez. my sweet grand babies aren't babies anymore and it kills me to see them grow so fast. I want to shout at them to just slow down!! I know that won't and can't happen, sadly.Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, Abs, and a great year ahead..we love you so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...