Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a Good Guy..

Pete's down under the house as I write, installing insulation that was non-existent when we bought the house. It's only crawl space and he has 30 rolls to staple up on the floor joists. I'm so glad I'm not a man having to do that kind of thankless stuff. I give him credit for getting under there. I'd have to hire someone, as I'd be too claustrophobic! But he's always been a do-it-your-selfer, which has saved us tons of bucko's over the years not having to hire someone for our home projects. And I love that he's like that and can do about anything he sets his mind to.

Uh oh.. my poor guy just came in. Said he had to quit. He came in earlier for a break and said he found a snake skin under there which totally creeped him out as he's deathly afraid of snakes. But he went back down anyway to get more put up. But just now said he was having a panic attack, being in that tight space, trying to work while thinking about a snake having been down there, and that one could be around. Said he broke out in a sweat (he's also bundled up with the cold), started breathing hard and just had to get out. Hell..I don't blame him one bit! Said he'll have to wait till one of our boys can give him a hand, someone to talk with while they work and keep his mind off it. Poor guy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...