Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boys Bake, too!

I kept grandson, Brody, here after school for a while the other day till his daddy came for him, and so to keep him occupied, we baked an apple pie for Pop Pop, to surprise him. Pop Pop loves anything with apples, and if it has cinnamon, all the better. He's got a real sweet tooth, anyway! So, when telling Brody of the plan, he said "but I don't know how to make a pie!", that's when Grandma (me) told him I'd show him how. First, we had to don the customary apron all the grand kids know they wear when cooking/baking with me. We proceeded to make the pie, and a mess and he had a blast doing it. And was Pop Pop happy and surprised!
Brody and his Dad..it was a good pie..yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...