Thursday, December 30, 2010

We're Back..Home from NY

It's been several month's since my sister came for a visit, then she and I taking the train to NY to celebrate with family our parents 60th wedding anniversary in August. What a wonderful couple of weeks. Time with my sister went all too fast but it was great to have her here at our new house and have some quality one-on-one sister time before the big trip home. We filled our time wisely! And need I say time with the folks and family back home was delightful. And it was great to have Pete drive up to spend some time with everyone before collecting me for the trip back to AL. Though I miss everyone terribly, it did feel good getting grounded again here and back in routine of daily life, surrounded by things I love in my little corner of the world. I've got so much to catch up on, including this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...