Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Changes..7 and 8!

The grand kids (l-r): Will, Jaycie, Alex, Dawson, Abby and Brody
Well, I'll be darned. Just found out I'll be a grandma, again!! Just before going to NY my daughter informed me she and her husband were expecting their 4th child next April (we're all thinking it's a boy..she'll find out next month)..excitement enough there. And now I just found out my step-son and fiance (who are to be married in February 2011) are expecting a baby, too..in June! That will be grandchild # 8!! Wholly molly!! Our kids are keeping us on our toes with all these grand children, but we love it, and are thankful we're young enough and fit enough to enjoy them. We are blessed! Hope both pregnancies go smoothly and without a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...