Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010

I don't have anything profound to say as I bid a fond farewell to 2010 tonight. It's been a very good year, in spite of losing my beloved cat, Cooper, to an untimely death, but fortunately that was my only greatest lost. I am truly blessed to have my 80 plus year old parents still with us and in good health, and the rest of my family near and far are also equally blessed with health.

Our new home!
It was a year of change; with saying good-bye to my old life and home, and embracing our new house, a new city and location in the country. A year of celebration; of my parents 60th Anniversary; of news that a son will marry; of news that we will be grandparents again, not once, but twice in the new year! It was a year of blessing, as is every year that I'm fortunate enough to pay witness to. I pray for peace, love, happiness and health to all, especially to those who are near and dear to my heart.

~*~ Happy 2011 to us all! ~*~



        

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...